IMPORTANT NOTE: As of this patch we have dropped support for the Unity Web Player, most users should notice no difference as we have been moving people over behind the scenes. There may be a few migration issues today as we finalize the process. For more information see this link here.
- Ships and Capital Ships can support up to 27 interceptors and 9 escorts through cloning abilities, they will stop spawning them until the number falls below those values.
- The Daily rewards window will show up on the alliance screen.
- Ladder Rewards should be delivered more reliably now, we are continue to monitor to make sure.
- Fixed a bug where inventory size on the client was not counting capital ships.
- Various Bug Fixes
- Players can now select a server to play the Rift on, they will only be able to play with those players.
- Players can now see what tier of rift they are being invited to and what region.
- Bonus codes will now show the reward you received from them.
- Fixed a number of out of memory errors in the game.
- Fixed push notifications not going out on android.
- The ladder correctly shows when a player can join one.
- Fixed the lens flare not moving behind the planet.
- When a player is invited to a private rift, they will join that region for the game.
- Added a confirmation message when skipping the tutorial.
- Fixed a few more common crashes effecting players.
- Fixed chat not being usable in the Rift.
- Other Minor Bug Fixes