Patch 4.1 Notes
- Fixed turrets not firing after their first shot.
- Fixed Capital Ships not giving resources
- Hopefully fixed battles not ended properly.
- Updated the Ladder Icon
- Fixed a Bug where when VIP was inactive, the game was showing an incorrect XP value some certain XP cards.
- Fixed a problems with advanced battles
- Health bars are not visible when windows are open.
- Fixed the "treadon" bug
- A few other small fixes.
Buying Ships and Interceptors from the shop works again
The Battle button will not show up in the Ladder Window for Ladders that have no battles.
Alliance HQ upgrade costs were incorrect, fixed this.
Various other small fixes.
- Added a Ladder Competition system to the game, compete against other players to claim the prizes at the end.
- Currently there are three Ladder types, complete fleet raids, collect operations and complete Rift Battles.
- Fleet Raid Chances cap have been reduced to 10, with the player earning one every 30 minutes.
- Players can also earn 5 additional fleet raids per day at VIP Level 2,6 and 10.
- Players can earn unique skins, prestige tokens and experience cards as well as a host of other prizes.
- Added an Achievements tab so you can see all of the achievements you have earned and can earn as well as the requirement.
- Add a Messages tab where you will be able to claim Ladder prizes as well as more things in the future.
- You can now buy x8, x16 and x32 Immortal Experience Cards in the shop, as well as Prestige Tokens and Ship Skins.
- Added French Support
- Added German Support
- Added Russian Support
- Players will now collect the Last Hits they earn as well.
- Fleet Power Bonus for Prestige Ships
- Sound Effects added to Prestige and Skinning Windows
- Upgrade Button in the inventory will work when selecting Crew Members now.
- Fixed issues with Combine ships to Prestige 2.
- Smoothed out the process for prestiging ships.
- Adjusted some sound effects so they are not as loud.
- It no longer says Hero Wheel Spins when collecting Alliance Resources.
- Ships should appear dead when they are dead in a battle now.
- Fixed Alliance Point number being cut off in the Forge.
- Fixed Escorts spawning in the middle of the screen.
- Fixed issue were ships deployed outside the deployment area would do nothing.