- Fixed known issue from 4.2C
- Rifts can now be started by majority rule and not just by the host or a full room.
- Fixed some issues where particles would fire incorrectly.
- Fixed issues where particles would not have color.
- Particles Sometimes appear in the middle of the screen.
- Players will receive a message when the ladder ends that tells them who ranked 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
- You no longer need to refresh the game to receive ladder prizes.
- A number of battle optimizations.
- Moved important player preferences to the server so they will store across devices and patch releases.
- Added a cannon range passive.
- Achievements have progress bars now.
- Fixed a bug with mind control.
- Fixed the Carbon bug.
- You can no longer attempt to recruit common badges.
- Fixed a number of sizing issues, more to be fixed later.
Note: Following this patch and any hotfixes, Redshift will be going on a summer development break, which means no new features, just bug fixes.