Howdy Y’all! The Solitaire Buddies blog is back in business!
That’s right Solitaire Buddies, Ryan here, and we’re back on the blog just in time for another patch! We’ve got a ton of new and exciting features to talk about, including some that have a major impact on the game, but before we do we’d like to take this opportunity to thank you, the players, for your passionate support. We’ve received many of your suggestions, and many were great ideas we can integrate in future, so from everyone here at Clipwire Games, thank you!
Now, away with the sappy stuff and in with the new features! We’re excited to announce that we now have a brand new way to get rewards and it’s absolutely FREE! Yes, we are serious, and no, you are not dreaming. As of today, we’ve implemented a new way for mobile users to get rewards called rewarded video! This is a completely optional feature that provides mobile users the opportunity to gain rewards for a few seconds of their time. Here’s a full list of the rewards that can be gained:
1) Get free club cards (up to a max of 10/day) ever hour by watching an ad
2) Get some free power ups by watching an ad every 12 hours
3) Get a free power up package by watching an ad in our store once every 24 hours
4) Double your in-game rewards once every hour by watching an ad
5) Get one second chance after losing a game by watching an ad (with a 2 hour cool-down)
6) Draw more cards after reaching zero in the deck by watching an ad once every 2 hours
Well… that’s about it!
I’m kidding, of course, we do have a bunch of other fixes in this neat and tidy list below. Until next time, this is Ryan, signing off!
- Ryan Golfetto
Solitaire Buddies 1.8.5 Patch Notes
Rewarded Video - users now have an optional, free way of gaining power ups, doubling tournament points, and club cards
Various graphics fixes.
We’ve fixed the bug on two-part and three-part levels causing freezing
Club resetting has been fixed
Fixed issue in pocket power tutorial where Stampede mode would run
Daily rewards are now fully functional and back to their previous state
General stability and performance improvements
Improved load times on Facebook
Chat update - improved chatting system to prevent clearing of messages
More stable emoji feature