- Fleet management has moved from the "Fleet" window to an interactive view, where you can see and interact with all your ships in space (vs. in the window).
- You can view the classic fleet view window by tapping the fleet button while already in fleet view (although our plan is to phase this out)
- Added new Tutorial for the Game.
- Redesigned the entire UI.
- Redesigned the Missions.
- Type-C Damage Boost Unit renamed to Interceptor evacuation.
- Currency & Small mission rewards no longer display the large collect window.
- Max level ships will not be selected for auto-burning in the Rift.
- Increased the maximum level of the Planetary Extractor to level 50.
- The bottom left buttons are now used to switch between the three main game views (Fleets, Base and Alliance Base).
- Moved missions and shop to top bar.
- Removed packs button from top bar and integrated pack opening/buying in to the shop
- Schematics state and progress can now be viewed from above the schematics lab in the alliance base.
- Removed the schematics button from the top bar.
- Alliance forge contributions sort by highest contributor first.
- Reduced the number of notifications of Facebook and Kongregate.
- Added capital ship defensive items to the internal wiki.
- Added list of weapon abilities in the internal wiki.
- Decoded schematics burn for 2x XP.
- Changed the position of schematics name’s so more clearly displays.
- Ships stats now reflect any weapons or items equipped.
- Buffed Capital Ship Armour Bonus which reduced damage from interceptors and escorts to be in line with that of hosts.
- Fixed some abilities sometimes not working as intended in some situations affecting some players.
- Viewing another player’s base will no longer display all of their ships across all of their fleets.
- Canceling an auto-burn window while in a battle view, will not take you to the next battle or back to your base.
- Adjusted alignment on battle UI
- Capital ships weren't leveling up past level 100
- Fixed Grandfather in old users
- Fixed Crash on load affecting some users.
- Canvas.dll issue fixed
- Repeatable missions include on mission button counter
- Display the correct capital ship when visiting other people's bases
- Update wording for tutorials
- Delay between Rift Waves increased to 10 seconds.
- Fix for notifications on Android
- Fix: The captain display shows cap as 60, when it is 100.
- Ships are max level are not visible in the auto-burn list
- Fix: Game crashes if you accept a decoded schematic when you inventory is full.
- When loading the game, it opens to you default fleet.
- Game crashes when you add a friend via the alliance window.
- Sorting levels for capital ship items
- Decoding common schematics only takes 60 seconds.
- Various visual fixes
- Captain Passives will work in the Rift now.