Great games are made by great developers; someone who builds functional things (like software) because they are energized by building something that millions of people will use. Clipwire Games is looking for a great developer to take part in building mobile games. This developer should be as inspired by creating efficient and organized code, mastering new technologies and seeing people from around the world use and enjoy the games they build.
- Be extremely proud of the games you build and have a desire to please your audience with exciting new features.
- Produce client-side C# code in Unity for mobile games.
- Optimize code for running on mobile devices.
- Clearly communicate limitations, obstacles and opportunities with technical and non-technical team members.
- Build games using our internal process and framework, and improve the process and framework when you see an opportunity to do so.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent from a top-tier university.
- Intuitively be able to identify the abstract underlying problem in logical challenges and build equally abstract code solutions.
- Be able to orally defend your approach to solving complex logic problems in a well-articulated way.
- Ability to quickly learn and use third party and internal libraries.
- 5+ years of professional programming experience in C#.
- Complete understanding of Unity3D.
- Personal interest in mobile and video games, from both a players and developers aspect.
Nice to Know
- Knowledge of HTTP and socket communications.
- Knowledge of common mobile game mechanics.
- Python, PHP, MySQL, Linux, AWS
How to Apply
Please submit a resume, cover letter, links (or screenshots of) your passion projects and code samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the word “fdev01” in your subject line.